- The Avolites button is used mainly to patch onto the top row of faders
i.e. Faders 31 - 60.
The AVO Button needs to be pressed while making the patch.
- The AVO Button can also access a sub menu, each sub menu can be accessed by pressing the 'SOFTKEYS' beside it.
The sub menu allows you to make the following changes
- The preset LED's can be programmed to either mimic the dimmer output levels or show the state of the fixture,
whether the fixture is selected or not.
If a fixture is selected the LED will be lit at 100%, if the fixture is de-selected the LED will be lit at 50% and when the fixture is not selected at all the LED will be lit at 0%.
- You can also make the desk CHASE CONTROL ENABLED or FIXTURE CONTROL
ENABLED from the menu.
- From this menu you can access the USER SETTINGS straight away.